Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Thrist Store Delights

So those of you who know me know I thoroughly enjoy second hand, resale, thrift and knickknack antique shops. I love the thrill of the find and hunt of the bargain I would go as far as to say it is one of my favorite past times. Here are some resent amazing finds!
Tree/burlap picture $2.99

Stackable space saving vintage suitcases $5.00

Red ankle boots $2.99


A vintage camera case $1

Asher recently started to say "dog" so I bought this vintage pull toy $1.50 after bringing it home found out it is a Gaylord Basset Hound and they sell for around $80-100 (the ultimate find)
Soon to come my dresses and clothes I bought over Memorial Day weekend (Salvation Army $1 day and Goodwill 1/2 price) Hope you all had a great Memorial Day too!

No comments:

Post a Comment